Tips, practices and best practices
EMCC is launching Centres of Excellence. Here is some guidance about EMCC Global’s perspective on Supervision.
For more information contact Paul O Olson VP EMCC Norway (EMCC Global Supervisor and Master Practitioner) or send to email@example.com. You can read and download the paper (6 pages) here:
- What is supervision?
- Why is supervision important?
- What kinds of supervision are there?
- How much supervision do I need?
- How may I find a supervisor?
- How should I select a supervisor?
- How may I train as a supervisor?
- How may I gain accreditation as a supervisor?
- What are the core competences of a supervisor?
If you’re accredited, remember that supervision is required on an ongoing basis and must be documented when you re-accredit. Read/download here.